Welcome to The Joint – Arvada, Arvada West! As your local chiropractor in Arvada, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Arvada chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Devlin has lived and practiced in Colorado since 2013. He is a 2010 graduate of Parker College of Chiropractic in Dallas, TX. Born and raised in Kansas, he proceeded to earn a B.A. in Biology in 2002 from the University of Kansas.
His goal is to help individuals live their lives to the fullest potential, by finding the underlying cause of their problem and not only treating symptoms.
When not in the clinic, he enjoys a healthy, active lifestyle of hiking, skiing, camping, basketball, and many other activities with his wife, Elizabeth, and golden retriever, Harper.
15570 W 64th Ave, #B
Arvada, CO 80007
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Arvada chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 25, 2016SaraOne of the most common things chiropractors see when patients visit their offices is low back pain. At some point in their lives, 80 percent of Americans will experience back pain and it’s not always for the reasons you may think. Most people assume it’s a misalignment or a pulled muscle or strain, but sometimes ...
- May 18, 2016SaraYour body is full of joints ranging from ball and socket joints to hinge joints to saddle joints. Your body is a complex machine and while it often works well together things can go wrong – and do. Joint pain is a big problem for many people but there are ways in which your chiropractor ...
- May 12, 2016SaraYou may think that a pain in your knee isn’t worth a trip to see your chiropractor, but that’s not the case. Chiropractors aren’t just experts in back and neck pain; they’re also experts in body mechanics. If you’re having pain in your knees, here is how your chiropractor may be able to help. What is ...
- May 6, 2016SaraSince the dawn of the technological age, it seems like man is hunching farther and farther forward. The way people sit at their desk in their workplace all day is almost certainly not caveman approved. Your ancient ancestors, aside from being confused by technology, would almost certainly wonder why you spend so much time hunched ...
- April 27, 2016SaraDo you experience hand pain that comes and goes? What about hand pain that started off as a tingle but has just gotten worse over time? Well, if you said yes, rest assured you are not alone. Many patients come into a chiropractor’s office complaining of hand pain that they can think of no apparent ...
- April 21, 2016SaraSpringtime brings out more than buds on the trees and flowers in the garden – it brings out cycling enthusiasts too. With the weather near perfect for some outdoor cycling, many cyclists are back out on the roads. If you’re a cyclist, have you noticed tingling or numbness in your hands or arms during a ...
- April 13, 2016SaraLife isn’t just about the quantity of years you have, but the quality of those years too. There are choices you can make and strategies you can employ today that will help you not only to live a long life but a healthy one too. Read on to find out how! Food Choices In general, it’s best ...
- April 6, 2016SaraYou’ve probably heard your chiropractor say it more than once: High heels are bad for your feet, they’re bad for your ankles, they’re bad for your knees and your hips and they’re definitely bad for your back! Still, you may have no choice but to wear high heels, whether it’s for work as a part ...
- March 24, 2016SaraWith summer fast approaching you may be getting ready to break out the flip-flops! However, this may not be an action your chiropractor can get behind because flip-flops aren’t only bad for your feet, they’re bad for you the whole body. Here are just a few of the reasons you may want to stay away ...